Saturday, November 5, 2011

Is LSU playing Alabama this week?

It's a good thing I read papers, articles on the intrawebz, pay attention to people on Face Book, watch ESPN, FOX Sports and the Oxygen Network or I wouldn't have had a clue. Oh and like most tiger fans MEMORIZE THE FUCKING SCHEDULE.


This Arktard actually asked me yesterday, Friday November 4th...... (Knowing I'm probably the only LSU fan on the entire campus here in ArkansaNs (as Les calls it) wearing LSU Shirts, hoodies and Hats where these fuckers make fun of me on the reg, like we aren't SEC Royalty).........Anyway he asked, "if I knew that LSU was playing at Alabama this weekend?" This same dude has made fun of me at least 3 times for loving LSU and once even said, why don't you go to LSU if you love them so much? Oh, and my answer to that was because "I'm too stupid and these Arkansas schools were the only ones that would let me in." Anyway, concerning this particular conversation......



Me: Uhh doubtful. I'm not sure we're playing them this year.

Him: Oh I"m pretty sure I saw it on the local news this morning.

Me: Well, your news is way the fuck off homey. I'm sure I would have heard somewhere more important than your local news if something like this was happening.

Him: I could be wrong, maybe it's next week.

Me: I'm sure that's the case. I know for a FACT if they were playing each other I would have heard about this by now from a reliable media source, check your info homes.  

But the effed up part about this was another dude that I talk to on the reg (and happens to be a very knowledgeable fan who realizes we must win and Arkie must beat South Carolina for their hopes to extend by beating us after Thanksgiving, IF we can beat Bama) sits behind me and asked me if I was nervous about tomorrow and I was like, "Yeah a little, the styles are just so similar, I'm just hoping our defense jumps so far on top of them early and shakes the QB's and either they make a big play or put our offense in good situations. Also I feel like JJ will come in on a few packages early and actually run the ball, then all of a sudden come in later and launch that bitch for either huge gains or TD's." 


Then the Tard overheard us and was like "What game are y'all talking about" and before the dude behind me could say anything I was like, "Dallas. Really worried about Dallas/Seattle this week." To which he responded, "Yeah, I hate Dallas too." and I wanted to tell him "I hate you, I hate your overalls, I hate your dingy ass hat and I hate your cheek that's swollen from all your fucking tobacco use." But I'm a nice guy and left it at "Dallas/Seattle this week." 

I know this must have been rude. But 1.) This guy is the epitome of Red Neck dick who looks down on anyone not from Arkansas(and I'll go on record and say right now, most people here are pretty cool, and a lot of people are transplants from out of state so they don't all bleed Arkansas red, hell, a lot of them are Oklahoma Sooner fans since we're right on the Oklahoma border) But this is the type of mother fucker that probably dresses like those Raiders fans that way overdo it. 




He does it because he loves his team, but he has no clue about the outside implications or ramifications from the rest of the SEC. Like he doesn't realize LSU needs to win this game for Arkansas to have any chance. He also made a comment about how he hopes Bama kills us which most true Arkansas fans would find laughable. The only 2 states that should really hate us if they aren't playing LSU should be Oklahoma, Southern California and I saw a poll recently where Maine doesn't like us either. I think it's because the biggest drug dealer in Nantucket, Adam from Real World Vegas, that got his ass kicked off 2 shows in record time....


...must have disliked Dustin Zito(from La) or something and now the whole state holds a grudge. I don't know.  I also happen to know that if anyone wasn't excited about this game since not only months ago, but at the very least, 2 weeks ago when the hype officially kicked off, they are ignorant college football fans who pose to act like they know what the eff is going on. And these people approach me with the topic of football. I can talk to anyone about anything, and I don't mind it either. Shit, I can have a conversation about how global warming is affecting sea cows in south Florida, but I have a hard time interacting with these people when they bring up football, but know absolute shit about it. I wear my fandom on my sleeve. I mean everyone that's around me for more than a few minutes not only knows football is all I think or care about outside of my family, but I rep my teams pretty hard. I sometimes pretend I'm Chris Fowler, and subtly converse with them without putting them down, but you can tell I really want to. 


Or sometimes Herbie, even though I kind of used to hate him for his lack of love for the SEC and he just kind of looks like a Penis Head to be honest. But anyone that starts talking to me about irrelevant CFB talk, I kind of just dismiss them. Not always in a mean way, like if it's a girl who knows a little bit, I don't mind talking to her. But a dude wearing an Arkansas hat that just knows he wants Arkansas to win but has no other clues about whats going on that week, I immediately know I have nothing in common with him. At least in Ohio they love the Buckeyes and they are some of the most knowledgeable fans in the world along with ours(LSU), just thought I'd throw that out there.

Anyway, this is one of, if not the THE biggest games ever. Number 1 vs Number 2. Not like in 2006 where tOSU and Michigan were in a similar situation at the very end of the season (Mainly because that's what the media wanted to see and gave some shitty votes all season long to see that happen) but it ended very soft like terry cloth and the winner gets to do guess what? Play Florida in the National Championship and get embarrassed. HARD. Well this wont be like that. The team that wins this game, should not have trouble being #1 in the nation again, throughout the season. I seriously doubt a team from the SEC East is gonna beat any of us, rather it be LSU/Bama or even Arkansas in the SEC-CG(Since writing this Arky destroyed South Carolina and they might be the most worthy contender in the East. Ain't Happnin Curlahna.). It's just a damn shame this game itself can't be the National Championship. And for the record we have more studs on our defense than Angola has in it's entire prison. 

Very excited about tonight. Just praying for no letdown, but Les has kept this shit in check all week. Even while he was pimpin with Erin Andrews. Dude is just so cool. I'm glad we still have him and that he never bailed for Michigan. He belongs in Baton Rouge, he is the perfect coach for that town and understands the magnitude of his position and doesn't try to downplay it. The Hatter has grown on me a lot since like 2006. He is a brilliant man who doesn't try to hide who he is. He's not the best public speaker, but he's a brilliant coach and recruiter who recognizes his personnel, all their strengths and weaknesses....and he game plans around that. He gambles when he has to, and there is a reason it works out for him most times and people call him lucky. The truth is, he understands the situation and what he's working with and it's almost like he's rolling loaded dice. It's not dumb luck, it's just great coaching and belief in the guys he brought in to play well in these situations that are CRAZY. He thrives off of that and does it consistently well. I really want to hang out with that guy.


I'd love nothing more than to see him make Saban his bitch tonight. Saban left the Black Panthers and Joined the KKK or maybe a better analogy is he left the Crips and joined the Bloods. Or if we're not talking gangsterism, he was a very high ranking US official and started working for the Russians in the Cold War. Fuck. Him. This W means a lot more than just number 1. Whoever wins this is most likely SEC and National Champs. It means finally getting revenge on that fucker for thinking he's better than us. Better than Baton Rouge. He should have came back to a new conference, but I think Karma is what today is about. Beating him with such huge implications would be money. 


Keeping it realer than your homeboy that goes to Ole Miss and is a Die Hard Rebel, but forgot who they're playing this week. 

 


Oh, and I'm gonna go ahead and predict LSU 9- Bama 6, in OT. Leesville's Michael Ford will almost score a TD, but he'll step out of bounds and we'll be forced to kick the FG in the first OT and kick those BamTards ass. Book It! 

Disclaimer: Arkansas has some of the best fans in the world. A lot of them are very knowledgeable and the best thing of all, they are die hard, like just about every fan base in the SEC. They also have a few retards though, but hey, so does LSU(Google Tigerdroppings dot com and look at the Tiger Rant for some good laughs). We have the Rantards at LSU, y'all have the Arktards. This blog isn't meant to insult the great fans of any team, just the hacks who wear the colors because of where they're from but know jack shit about the real situation, yet talk down to other fan bases like they are the VP of the organization. Thank you for reading.  

2 comments:

  1. PS- LMAO @ the pic of the guy with his bottom belly hanging out! EWWW! Do people not feel when their bottom belly is exposed? WTH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...